Tuesday, April 12, 2011

When I Grow Up

I Want to Be A:

Veterinarian 
Doctor
Forensic Scientist
Rockstar
Artist Manager
Author
Entrepreneur


As a little girl, I had my mind set on being one thing. Then I was a teenage and my mind changed once again. And now as an adult my mind once again. I want to be a whole bunch of things. I want to be creative and inspiring for people. I want to give people hope and make them realize that if they set their minds to it they can do anything. 

The only thing that's holding me back is myself. I have so many goals I want to reach, so many things I want to do. I've always had a list of jobs I've wanted to do ever since I could remember. I would write pretend songs and then sing them into my hairbrush. I'd spend hours upon hours sitting in my room writing in notebooks. 


Even now as I'm 22 years old I still have no idea what I really want to be but I know it involves having more than one job or business. I would love to be my own boss. I would also love to write tons and tons of novels. Here's to becoming what I've always wanted to be and here's to never letting anything get in my way.


Christina 

No comments:

Post a Comment