Friday, April 1, 2011

Dear Spring

Hey,
It's Christina, remember me? I'm really ready for you to be here, the calendar says that you should be but I don't see you anywhere around. I'm craving some warmer weather and the smells of spring rain. I'm craving the green grass and the flowers blooming. You need to tell Winter to go away for once and all. This 'we'll maybe get up to 40 degrees today' thing is getting old. Just get to 40 and start the climb higher, that darn snow really needs to melt. Also I'd love to be able to wear a dress without tights and be able to not have to wear my winter coat anymore. If you could try to get on this, that would be grand. We can be friends but you have to make the effort to. So I'm hoping to see more of you around, maybe next week? Till then,

Love,
the girl whom truly wants spring

No comments:

Post a Comment