Saturday, April 2, 2011

Mustard Mayhem

Mustard Mayhem
Mustard Mayhem by Xinamleo featuring stackable rings

If you know me in real life you know my love for all things mustard yellow. I use to have a purse in mustard yellow and I have a sweater in that color as well. I don't know what it is about it but gosh do I love it. I need more of it in my life, a jacket would be great. It kind of reminds me of fall along with burnt orange.

Side note, I really hate looking for places to live and looking for a new job. It's just so time consuming and such a let down at times. I'm looking forward and not looking forward to moving to a new state. I'm excited cause it will be an adventure but it's going to suck moving all my stuff. I need to buckle down and actually start applying for jobs I see and need to start asking places about their apartments and what not. I will get there it's just going to take some time and effort but I know in the end it will be worth it.

Christina 

No comments:

Post a Comment