Thursday, May 3, 2012

Currently

Reading: I just finished The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, so I haven't had the chance to start a new book.  Though I've been reading Lord Of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring on and off for awhile now. I got really into in October of last year but then I moved so I haven't really made a dent in it. I'm hoping to pick up a new book, probably the next book in the Millennium series, in a few days. If not that then I have a few other ones I'm looking into.

Watching: The Big Bang Theory. I've always heard good things about this TV show but only have just started watching it like a month ago. I love it. I love the characters, how the act with each other and the overall dialogue. Brian, my boyfriend, seriously asked me to sing 'Soft Kitty' to him last night and all I could do was just laugh. Yes I did sing it to him.

Thinking About: Oh gosh where to start. haha At the moment the most important thing on my mind is a full time job. As of two weeks ago I left my position at Maurices, due to reasons. I don't want to go into detail, let's just say I wasn't 100% happy there. Pretty much it was taking over my life, I complained about it when I was there and even on my days off. Everything just got under my skin and it wasn't very healthy for me. So at the moment I'm working at a different retail place, not the best but it pays me so I'm going to stick with it. I'm applying and searching so let's keep our fingers crossed for some good news soon. That's pretty much the biggest thing on my mind.

Loving: This summer heat in the middle of spring. I love being able to wear dresses every day without tights, it's just amazing. I'm glad that it hasn't gotten super hot just yet though for a couple of days we were getting some muggy weather. I do have a feeling that we aren't done with the coolish weather just yet. Last week was ridiculous, it got down to the 30's at night and we actually had to turn on the heat. What's going on Iowa? I'm hoping that we have finally reached our spring time temps and won't go below 50 anytime soon. Please stay away until November. Pretty please?!

AnticipatingKaelah's wedding!!I know, I know it's not until October but let me be. I'm super excited to be part of it, I just know that it's going to be magical. I'm grateful that Mike and Kaelah want Brian and I to be part of their big day. Plus we have an awesome wedding gift planned, if I do say so myself.

Listening to: The TV, I don't have any music on and I'm not sure about what is on. I have this small tv in my room and like only 10 channels work so I never know what's on.

Feeling Thankful for: Brian, my friends, and like everything. It's one of those days were I'm just glad to have a roof over my head even if my situation isn't the must ideal one. You got to roll with the punches.


Christina

I got this feature from Danielle over at Sometimes Sweet. I've always loved when she does this so I thought I'd give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment