Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thoughtful Thursday

Somedays it seems that the sun doesn't want to shine that the night is brighter than the light. Somedays it feels like the whole world is upside down, that life is a joke and I'm living a lie. I beg and I plead but it's all in vain. I can't regain the control I had those years ago but sadly I'll never be able to try. I weep for the baby I lost, for the wife that took it's breathe. What can one human do when it seems like no one else even cares? We are all selfish and shallow, we don't care for others yet we want all the power in the world. Black and white are nothing but colors with no meaning. Yellow and orange are my favorite colors, the show light and glow yet red and crimson seep out of those old wounds. My scars are slowly starting to fade, yet you can make out the lines. I wish that i could have stopped the blood from seeping, I wish that I could have stopped you from jumping but yet everything we'll all wanted is just a lie. I'm a lie, you're a lie and we are all just players in his game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It seemed as if the night was blanketed in a glow
the bugs crept and crawled every so slow
death plagued the ground like a midnight runner
taking names and chasing the stunner.
It was time to take the breath
to drown, to lie and to die like the ever lasting mortal
it was the time for Macbeth
to carve, to scrape the flesh from the portal.
Her life was nothing more than a waste
he wanted everything to be interlaced
she stabbed and kicked and everything in between
he cried out and bled like he was barely nineteen.
Their love was nothing more than a cheap romance
filled with bliss and a black advance
The sun will shine up high
to show the carnage that's was a mile wide
it stains your lips blood red and thick.



Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment