Friday, July 22, 2011

Friday, I'm in love

Well it's once again Friday and I may or may not be in love with that fact. So far this week has been the same  with a few unexpected twists. Earlier this week my computer started to act funny and the airport icon  wouldn't show up and I couldn't get on the internet. I have a macbook by the way. Anywho Brian and I took it to the Apple store to see what was going on with it. The apple worker fixed it but told me I need to remove what I changed the icons to. See a year ago I was hating the icons that macs come with, I think they are boring so I changed them. Apparently this is very bad for your mac and he told me so. So I went home and was going to look up on the internet what the guy wanted me to do and guess what?

The airport icon was missing, again. He really didn't fix it after all, so I was a bit irratated by that. Well I did the Archive and Install that the apple worker told me to do and it still didn't work so I just erased everything on it. Luckily I had Brian back my computer up earlier that morning so I didn't feel too bad about doing that. Hooray the computer was fixed and the internet was finally working.

The rest of the week went by with nothing exciting. Though Brian did buy some more canvas to paint on so I'm going to cover those babies up in paint. I'm working on starting an etsy site but it will be a few weeks before I can get that rolling. We still haven't heard from any job leads so that's a bit discouraging but we must keep our heads up and keep trying.

Today we had a lunch date with Kaelah from Little Chief Honeybee and her fiance Mike at this great taco place. It was very good and tons of fun. Those two are just super nice and a ton of fun. Before this fun little outing my computer decided that I didn't need an airport once again! I'm totally serious, the airport wouldn't show up at all this morning. We were going to stop by the apple store again but forgot my computer at home when we went to lunch. Well we came home and to my surprise the airport was back on. I don't know what is up with my computer but I'm hoping it can last until I get a job and can save up money for a new one.

Sorry for the long post, this computer thing is just crazy to me. I hope you're week was great and you have an even better weekend planned. I'm going to start outline some book ideas, I'm hoping to submit them to a website. I talk about details when I do it, right now it's just an idea. Stay cool!!

Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment