Sunday, March 27, 2011

Yellow, orange cream

Yellow, orange cream
Yellow, orange cream by Xinamleo on Polyvore.com

My outfit for the day. Though the bag is wrong and is more of a wishlist item. I couldn't find my actual bag so I choose one that I've had my eyes set on for awhile. I'm in need for a new purse, one that will let me carry books and journals and whatever else it is that my heart desires. I would have taken a real photo of my outfit but sadly I don't own a fancy camera and all I have is my macbook, which doesn't take that great of photos.  It was kind of a laid back day.  We grabbed a bite to eat at the cafe where Brian works, then went food shopping since we were both out of food. We are cooking up some turkey burgers for dinner tonight then I'm going to buckle down and get some writing and other creative things done before bed time.

Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment