Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Introduction

Hello,
So since I'm starting a new blog I figured I'd tell you all about myself and what I like and all that jazz.

*My name is Christina and I'm 22 years old living in the middle of the twin cities among all of the snow that has fallen this past winter.

I'm originally from a small town in Iowa but moved to the 'big' city for college. I'm also planning a relocation in the near future but that's still under wraps until more things get ironed out.


*I have an Associates Degree in Music Business from McNally Smith college of music. I probably won't use this degree since my life goals and focus has changed drastically. Even though I may not be using my degree I don't regret going to McNally.

*I have this strange obsession with journals and books. I have at least 20 or more journals, some of them have never been written in, others only have a few pages with writing on them. I got my love of books and reading from my father. He has always had bookshelves filled with a numerous about of books, there are at least 5 or 6 of them in my home.

* There's this lovely guy name Brian whom I'm head over heels about. We've been together for a year and three months, I know makes ya wanna gag. He's amazing and is always challenging me to be better and reach for my goals.



*I'm in love with old english novels and authors, hence my blog name. If you don't know where it comes from I'll let you in on a secret. Thornfield is the name of the hall that Mr. Rochester owns in Jane Eyre and Pemberley is the home of Mr. Darcy in Pride and Prejudice. Two of my biggest literary crushes. I try to read as much as I can and I try most genres.

*I want to be an author. I want to spend my days writing away and bringing joy to others.

Well that's about it for right now. I don't know what else to tell you, plus I'm preoccupied by Hoarders - Buried Alive. If you haven't watched this show or know about it, start now. It's amazing but yet sad to see how some people live their lives and don't know anything better.

 Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment